What is included with the downflow evaporator coil (Mobile Home) replacement?
- Evaporator coil
- Disconnecting and removing existing evaporator coil
- Chemical flushing of refrigerant pipes
- Installations of the new evaporator coil
- Filter drier replacement
- Testing new system for proper operation
- Instructions on proper use
- Rifled copper tubing, enhanced aluminum fins.
- Immersion-tested at 500 psi, then nitrogen-pressurized and sealed.
- Left-hand refrigerant and plumbing connections.
- Liquid line - 3/8" ODS, suction line - 3/4" ODS on 1-1/2- 3 ton & 7/8" ODS on 3-1/2 - 5 ton.
- Liquid line Schrader valve for hiss-testing.
- Heavy duty polypropylene drain pans.
- Drain connection: 177L pans have single LH 3/4" FPT, 195L pan have quad drains, 3/4" FPT.
- Condensate drain elbow and flexible drain tubing included.
- Downflow plate kit included.
- AHRI certifiable with all brands of A/C and heat pump systems.
- ETL listed for use with both R-22 and R-410a when proper metering device is used.
1 year labor warranty with Ti Solutions
5 years limited warranty on compressor, outdoor coil & all other functional parts
Does not include replacement of refrigerant (410A or R-22), refrigerant pipes, high and low voltage wires, Furnace, outside unit and air ducts.
- Additional works may result in an updated final price
- Same day replacement