What is included with the air handler replacement?
- The inside unit
- Disconnecting and removing existing inside unit
- Installation of the Air Handler
- Installations of the electric heater
- Testing new system for proper operation
- Instructions on proper use
Rheem Air Handler
RH1P- Series, PSC Motor, Efficiencies up to 15 SEER:
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for Upflow, Downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 42 1/2 to 55 1/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
1 year labor warranty with Ti Solutions
5-years limited warranty
Does not include replacement of Air duct, vents, returns, refrigerant pipes, high and low voltage wires and outside unit.
Additional works may result in an updated final price