What is included with the Central Air Conditioner Replacement?
- The units
- Disconnecting and removing the condenser unit( existing outside unit)
- Chemical flushing of refrigerant pipes
- Installations of the outside unit
- Includes replacement of concrete slab
- Installations of the inside unit
- Installations of the electric heater
- Installations of the thermostat
- Test the new system for proper operation
- Instructions on proper use
Goodman GSX Air Conditioner Condensers
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- High-efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor
- 850-RPM condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed liquid line filter drier
- Service valves with sweat connections and gauge ports
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman® brand sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- All-Aluminum Coil
- Goodman's evaporator coils use a reliable all-aluminum design featuring fins and grooved tubes. This design maximizes surface area and optimizes heat transfer for efficient comfort.
- Goodman's air handlers make it easy to stay cool
- Secure Cabinet
- This air handler enjoys reduced noise levels, less than 2% air leakage, and enhanced durability as a result of its insulated, embossed cabinet design.
1 year labor warranty with Ti Solutions
10 years registered limited warranty on compressor, outdoor coil & all other functional parts (Residential Use) only for 16 SEER units.
5 Years parts warranty in units of 14 SEER
Does not include replacement of Air duct, vents, returns, refrigerant pipes, high and low voltage wires
Additional works may result in an updated final price.