What is included with the condenser replacement?
- The condenser
- Disconnecting and removing existing outdoor unit
- Chemical flushing of refrigerant pipes
- Installations of the outside unit
- Filter drier installation
- R-410A refrigerant included
- Testing new system for proper operation
- Instructions on proper use
MODEL # TC4
- Up to 14 SEER
- 1.5 - 5 tons
- MicroChannel coil
- Proven single-stage compressor satisfies the degree of comfort you need.
- Small-footprint cabinets deliver maximum performance that is both space and budget friendly.
- Minimal vibration noise thanks to quiet drive fan blade design.
Save energy with models that meet the latest SEER efficiency standards.
- Save up to 29 cents per dollar with efficient 14 SEER models compared to an older, 10 SEER unit.
- Enjoy advanced levels of efficiency with matched components that do more with less energy.
- Get efficient heat transfer thanks to optimized coils for effective airflow and refrigerant circulation.
Field testing and research ensure reliability.
- Industry-leading quality control and assembly processes are backed by the manufacturing expertise of Johnson Controls.
- Count on internally protected compressor to withstand high temperatures and pressures.
- Durable powder coat paint creates an automotive-quality finish that looks great for years.
- We use R-410A, a refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer, to ensure your system is safe for the environment.
1 year labor warranty with Ti Solutions
10-years registered limited warranty on compressor, outdoor coil & all other functional parts (Residential Use)
Does not include replacement of refrigerant pipes, high and low voltage wires, inside unit and air ducts.
Additional works may result in an updated final price
18 months without interest