What is included with the Mobile Home AC Replacement?
- The units
- Disconnecting and removing the condenser unit( existing outside unit)
- Chemical flushing of refrigerant pipes
- Installations of the outside unit
- Includes replacement of concrete slab
- Installations of the inside unit
- Installations of the electric heater
- Installations of the thermostat
- Test the new system for proper operation
- Instructions on proper use
MOBILE HOME AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
MODEL # EB
Compact profile saves space.
- Multi-speed blower can handle cooling and
- Designed to save space in manufactured housing.
- Electric heating precisely meets your comfort needs.
Luxaire® Condensing Unit
- Up to 14 SEER
- Proven single-stage compressor satisfies the degree of comfort you need.
- Small-footprint cabinets deliver maximum performance that is both space and budget friendly.
- Minimal vibration noise thanks to quiet drive fan blade design.
- Count on internally protected compressor to withstand high temperatures and pressures.
- Durable powder coat paint creates an automotive-quality finish that looks great for years.
- We use R-410A, a refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer, to ensure your system is safe for the environment.
10-years registered limited warranty on compressor and outdoor coil(Residential Use)
5-year Evaporator Limited Warranty
2- year furnace limited warranty
1- year labor warranty with Ti Solutions
Does not include replacement of air duct, vents, returns, refrigerant pipes, high and low voltage wires.
Additional works may result in an updated final price.
Call Ti Solutions to make an appointment
18 months without interest