What's included with the Packaged Unit Replacement?
- The packaged unit
- Disconnecting and removing the existing inside and outside units
- Installation of the Packaged Unit with the concret slab included
- High Voltage and low voltage connection
- Thermostat Installation
- Connection of the existing air duct. (return and supply)
- Drain conection
- Testing new system for proper operation
- Instructions on proper use
Rheem RSPM- Classic, 14 SEER Packaged Air Conditioner Dedicated Horizontal, 208-230 V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
The RSPM series of Package Air Conditioners are designed to be the most efficient, quickest to install, easiest to service, and most reliable units in the industry - while still maintaining an affordable price. This platform provides you with a full line of nominal capacities from 2 through 5 tons utilizing industry standard R410A refrigerant. This unit is suitable for use in mobile homes, manufactured housing and conventionally constructed residential and commercial buildings where horizontally-ducted systems are preferred. RSPM Models are 14 SEER, each AHRI Certified.
- DURABLE CABINET: Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense. Our slim design occupies less room in the yard and installs with a flush fit against your home.
- SERVICEABILITY: Service time and expense are kept to an absolute minimum. Four service panels provide the technician easy access to all internal components.
- FAN-TASTIC : Our motor mount prevents damage to the fan motor, extending its service life.
- PROTECTIVE BARRIER: Each unit features full-louvered protection of the sensitive condenser coil, which keeps damage caused by accidental contact to a minimum, and adds to the longevity of the unit.
- HEART and SCROLL: The heart of the Package Air Conditioner is the compressor. That's why every Rheem unit features a Scroll® Compressor - widely recognized as the industry standard for performance and durability.
- LOW CORROSION. LOW SOUND: Special base rails elevate the bottom of the unit off the ground and away from corrosive condensation. The combination of the durable cabinet, large outdoor fan, scroll compressor and elevated base pan all contribute to quiet, reliable operation.
- 1 year labor warranty with Ti Solutions
- Ten (10) Years parts warranty ( (Registration Required)
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
Does not include installation on roof, replacement of ductworks, return grill and vents
Additional works may result in an updated final price