What's included with the Packaged Unit Replacement?
- The packaged unit
- Disconnecting and removing the existing inside and outside units
- Installation of the Packaged Unit with the concret slab included
- High Voltage and low voltage connection
- Thermostat Installation
- Connection of the existing air duct. (return and supply)
- Drain conection
- Testing new system for proper operation
- Instructions on proper use
Payne® - 14 SEER Residential Packaged Air Conditioning Unit (Tin-Plated Coil)
AERODYNAMIC FAN BLADE DESIGN reduces the overall sound now as low as 72dBA.
SERVICE ACCESS makes installation and maintenance quicker and easier. This unit is designed to be serviced from both the side and front. The design allows easy access for installation and maintenance procedures on the unit. Routine maintenance tasks such as coil cleaning are sped up with the multiple access side panels.
- 1 year labor warranty with Ti Solutions
- Ten (10) Years parts warranty ( (Registration Required)
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
Does not include installation on roof, replacement of ductworks, return grill and vents
Additional works may result in an updated final price